When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Roadmaster Luxury Liner Repop Parts Price Reductions Again!

-

ram.1950

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hi! Didn't know if I would have to part with this bike but then again I haven't ridden it since the day I got it. Some of the parts are already Sold and are marked as such. I've included a lot of pics and I'll do my best to describe each part. If you have any questions or want more pics let me know. All Parts are Plus Shipping. Thank you for looking. Robert

The first pic is an old one but shows the Star Pedals with Red Blocks that are For Sale. These are Excellent Pedals - I bought a pair with Black Blocks also. They are New. The Frame has a couple nicks on the top bar, otherwise beautiful condition. Frame comes with the kickstand, seat post, clamp and bolt. The Fork is near perfect and comes with Cups and Bearings. The Tank is also a near perfect example and the Horn Does Work. There are some minor scratches as pictured on the Rear Carrier. It comes with the Tail Light, Brake Switch and Wire. The Tail Light also works. The Headlight is also Near Perfect and Works.

These repop Saddles are built better than I think most people realize. I've got a 300 pound butt and I can tell the difference between the older three spring saddles and the newer copies. But these repop Saddles function just like the old ones and look as good too.

The Crankset comes with the crank arm, bearings and cups. Looks new to me. The red Star Pedals as I mentioned above were put on this bike only and not ridden. The Chain Guard has a light scuff on the face. Looks great otherwise.

SOLD Frame, Kick Stand, Seat Post, Clamp and Bolt
SOLD Shockmaster Springer Fork, Cups and Bearings
SOLD Wheelset, Tires and Tubes
$110 Tank with Working Horn
$60 Rear Carrier, Tail Light, Brake Switch and Wire - Light Works
SOLD Chain
SOLD Chain Adjusters
$30 Chain Guard with Mounting Hardware
$100 Head Light - Light Works
SOLD Troxel Saddle
SOLD Handlebars, Grips and Stem
$25 Crankset, Bearings and Cups