When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Roadmaster Luxury Liner Reproduction...just got it

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Haven't gotten to clean it yet, but I had to take shots with the other two... šŸ˜›

IMG_3876.JPG

IMG_3877.JPG

Such an awesome trio I would be proud to own. I got a 95 Columbia Superb frame and a box of parts for it in a trade to help a friend. I think they have the worse built frame of the reproduction bikes although with a little work mine rides nice. I had a chuckle at the comment made by Freqman1 regarding the seat post binder bolt. I had the same issue with the bolt on my 53 Pleasure Liner even after fitting a new billet 5/8ā€ seat post to it. My prewar 4 gill didn't have the same issue fortunately. I notice you have a Lamborghini Miura model on your shelf. I have one in orange. Such an amazing car. I remember the first time I stood beside one about 30 years ago.

Last edited:
@ozzie Yes, the seat post in the Luxury Liner doesn't fit properly, lol. The bolt was tightened all the way when I got it, and it's still loose. Some early balloon bikes I used to have had a sleeve in the seat tube for the post to fit into that made it fit tightly. Crazy.

I have a lot of those die-cast cars...a little over 300 to be exact. Yes, that's not a typo. That's only one portion of them in that part of the room. And nut bag that I am...all have been waxed!! šŸ™‚

It's not easy being me. šŸ¤Ŗ

Same mate. I have dozens of them still in the boxes. Most of mine are of famous aussie muscle cars and race cars. I need to get a dust free cabinet to display them.

The original seat post that was fitted to my pleasure liner was terrible. It was a forging and not perfectly round so i made a new one from solid stainless 5/8ā€ rod I bought from a steel supplier. Alternatively you could try shimming it with an aluminium shim cut from a coke can.

Back