When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Roadmaster Luxury Liner Reproduction...just got it

-
I just looked on eBay. One of these, new in a box, sold a couple of weeks ago at $1,567.89 Plus $154.32. 🤪 I really did get a great deal.

Go thru all the listings here and in the sold archives. None that I've seen even come close to your deal.

All done...not that it was a crazy detail, but it still took time. 🤪
Oh, and I made sure there weren't any batteries in it. And from the looks, there never were. Now, all I need to do is get the seat post sleeve and it's finished completely. 😀

IMG_3928.JPG

IMG_3923.JPG

IMG_3925.JPG

you forgot about this one. these are very high quality, my buddy has one. from the late 90's I believe.

View attachment 1562012
Nice, I have one but I'm not impressed with the quality of the frame. Rough welds and issues with all the bearing cups. The head tube cups were loose and the bottom bracket cups were damaged as the chain stay welds were too big and should have been ground down more.

Back