When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Roadmaster Luxury Liner

-
Sorry to say I just missed the Roadmaster. I sure learned that you can’t hesitate.
So when I saw this Schwinn at a yard sale on Saturday I didn’t! American Beauty headbadge. I got it from
the original owner who found it under his Christmas tree In 1948. He said he painted the chain guard and
wished he hadn’t. Hoping it may come off. Again, not too familiar with these so any advice on the good or
the bad and cleaning it up would be appreciated.

Thanks!
View attachment 1279575

View attachment 1279576

View attachment 1279577

You may want to consider starting another thread either in balloon tire or Schwinn categories... V/r Shawn

Luxury liner has to be my one of my favorite bikes. I'd like to find another original.

IMG_20200930_183919.jpg

The picture of the green luxury liner against the green truck was taken at memory lane last year, that's my truck and bike. That one was a part of a package deal I worked out with another cabe member before the swap. That bike had sat on the cabe for sale for a while missing the headlight and the rear rack. It so happened that @tyedye had the correct light for sale the same time the bike was posted and another cabe member had the rear rack. I debated about it for a few days and decided all the pieces needed to come together on this bike, so I did that. I will say they are a very good riding bike, with a super smooth Springer. Just last week I moved this on to a family friend who got bit hard by bike bug, it's in very good hands, and he is enjoying it very much! I did keep the other bike I bought in the package deal, a Higgins manifold bike, that one won't be going anywhere. Joe
IMG_20201002_104402371_HDR.jpg

IMG_20190426_210955692.jpg

The picture of the green luxury liner against the green truck was taken at memory lane last year, that's my truck and bike. That one was a part of a package deal I worked out with another cabe member before the swap. That bike had sat on the cabe for sale for a while missing the headlight and the rear rack. It so happened that @tyedye had the correct light for sale the same time the bike was posted and another cabe member had the rear rack. I debated about it for a few days and decided all the pieces needed to come together on this bike, so I did that. I will say they are a very good riding bike, with a super smooth Springer. Just last week I moved this on to a family friend who got bit hard by bike bug, it's in very good hands, and he is enjoying it very much! I did keep the other bike I bought in the package deal, a Higgins manifold bike, that one won't be going anywhere. JoeView attachment 1284386

View attachment 1284387
She's my go to bike to ride. Love it! Thanks Joe! -Greg

Back