When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found Roadmaster Post-War Ladies Tank Wanted Green

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

TieDye

I live for the CABE
I am in need of a tank for this 1948 ladies Roadmaster. I need it to be green so it goes with the two-tone green paint. The correct style will be with the three elevated lines in it, like the blue one pictured. Let me see what you have. Thanks!!

complete right.jpeg

tank style needed.jpg

I may have a green tank, although it's a little different than the blue one in your picture. Had it at a swap meet last month and can't remember if it sold or not.
If it's something you'd be interested in, let me know and I'll see if it's still here. Pictures available at the link below.
https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/ladies-roadmaster-horn-tank.121678/
Hi. Thanks for replying. The tank you have would be great for my 1950 or 1953 ladies Roadmaster, but it's not the one I need for this. This style tank is what I need for the two-tone green 1948. The three lines are elevated.

Ricks 49 50 TANK.jpg

Still looking for a green ladies tank with 3 elevated lines in it. I don't want to paint a blue one I have because it's too nice.

Back