When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Roadmaster project

-

rusty.kirkpatrick

I live for the CABE
Got my next project lined up. The crust will definitely be preserved. I always say that, but usually get carried away with the cleaning.
IMG_1919.JPG

Got this recently from @dave laidacker Did a great job with the packing also. I've bought and shipped few bikes to and from CABErs now and have never had a bad experience yet.

That is a great looking bike! While at my LBS today, I noticed that they had a 1951 Roadmaster - similar style to your bike in absolute mint condition hanging from the ceiling. I inquired about 'availability' and the owner just laughed at me! Enjoy yours!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got it completely apart. Would like some help dating this thing. Every time I start researching CWC serial numbers, I seem th to be even more confused. Anyway, planned on preserving the crust, but I think it'll clean up better than I anticipated.
IMG_1960.JPG
IMG_1959.JPG
IMG_1958.JPG

Last edited:
It looks like you need a chain guard, because that one is not correct. What does the head badge say? Fleetwing?
Yes, Fleetwing. I started looking for a matching guard. Was gonna put a wanted ad for one. Not exactly sure what kind I needed, but want it to be a close paint match. You got one?

Back