When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Roadmaster Restoration

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I checked the serial number and mine does not match any of the many S/Ns used by CWC on the Roadmaster. Mine is a 1998 built replica. Read a great thread on thecabe from a while back. Stated that in 1998, the company that owned the RoadMaster built 5000 of these but the actual built number is more like 6200. The frame was the original tooling and made in USA, other components came from Taiwan

Still happy with my replica. It’s 26 yrs old and looks and rides great. although going uphill can be challenging
Pedaling a ballooner uphill builds character--and calf muscles!

Of the re-issues the Phantoms and these are the best. Only problem I had on one of these was getting the seat to tighten on the post.
I had the same issue with trying to tighten it when I got mine. I was sweating bullets that I'd be cracking the seat post or doing some sort of damage.

I keep it with my other two Re-issues...🙂

IMG_5253.jpeg

That is definitely a reproduction bike but I would be willing to bet its a great ride.....Polish it all up and enjoy it!!

Back