When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Roadmaster score today

-
The blackouts would make me more confident in calling it a '46. Blackout hubs were made during wartime, but since very few civilian bikes were built in wartime, they generally showed up early postwar, to deplete the stock. I had a pair of '45 Roadmasters, built right after production resumed. These bikes had a D and an F serial, so an H serial with those dropouts would scream '46 to me.

Here's a picture of my '45. CWC didn't offer any options in this period, no carriers, no tanks, nada. So everything you have is likely the complete bike. Enjoy! I love CWC products; they're solid tanks.

jB9Pjcr-1.jpg

that does have a lot of the same features curved braces like mine
except my chain guard is different my handlebars say
torrington? i think the D shaped the bike did not come with a seat or post

This is my late 40's skip tooth, CWC Roadmaster. Looks like you may have the earlier sprocket, like the one on my mid 40's Goodyear bike.

attachment.php

ZZ, Ya got to get that work area more messy, your making me look bad:rolleyes:

well i got our every day car in my single garage 1st time ever no kidding
all my 50's projects cars lived there before - now the 50 Olds 88
in the double garage it got bombarded with everything and anything
that was in the single

Attachments

• Messy garage 50 Olds 88.jpg
    Messy garage 50 Olds 88.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:
that does have a lot of the same features curved braces like mine
except my chain guard is different my handlebars say
torrington? i think the D shaped the bike did not come with a seat or post

The chainguard on mine is not original. Yours is. Bars are the same and Torrington is period correct.

well i got our every day car in my single garage 1st time ever no kidding
all my 50's projects cars lived there before - now the 50 Olds 88
in the double garage it got bombarded with everything and anything
that was in the single

Ok, I feel better now. We been HAMB friends way to long, not to have similiar messes. :cool::cool:

Back