When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Roadmaster Shark?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I really hope you're right, because it'd be awesome to transport a 1964 Falcon behind my 1964 Comet!
View attachment 1574437
Is your Comet a Caliente model? My mom almost bought a 67 Comet Caliente when i was a kid in the 70's.. Really nice and well built cars that they did a 100,000 mile durability test in the fall of 63 that they ran for fourty days and nites that they broke over 100 records in the process... Great cars...

Is your Comet a Caliente model? My mom almost bought a 67 Comet Caliente when i was a kid in the 70's.. Really nice and well built cars that they did a 100,000 mile durability test in the fall of 63 that they ran for fourty days and nites that they broke over 100 records in the process... Great cars...
No, mine's a 404, one trim level below the Caliente. Awesome! I've read about that 100,00 mile test, as well as the Comets that participated in the East African Safari. They are great cars. Did I ever share the story behind mine? I can save it for a private message or separate thread so I don't derail your thread here.

Back