When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Roadmaster Shark?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Thanks. I did really SCORE on this rare and unusual bike. I just need to find a rear rack, put on some white walls and restore the chain guard to o.e.m. standards. I really enjoy working on this bike because i'm always finding more cool stuff about this bike. I'll get her done soon. Razin.
Thanks. I did really SCORE on this rare and unusual bike. I just need to find a rear rack, put on some white walls and restore the chain guard to o.e.m. standards. I really enjoy working on this bike because i'm always finding more cool stuff about this bike. I'll get her done soon. Razin.
Does any one know where i can find a rear rack for this bike? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Will look on ebay again but looked before. No luck. Thanks. Razin.

Google.
IMG_0499.JPG

So I was contacted through my site about this bike owned by a CABEr. I'm posting pics for him hoping someone can tell us what this is. It is a middleweight (26 x 1.75) tires. The chainring looks like what was used on middle to late '50s CWC products but the bike looks early to mid '60s to me. Thoughts? V/r Shawn

View attachment 997131

View attachment 997132

View attachment 997133

View attachment 997134

View attachment 997135

View attachment 997136
I thought I was by my self. I only found ads about this bike. The chrome is so cool. Here a pic of the one I found about three month ago. Bike was all orginal except seat. So I model it after some advertising I found
IMG_20190620_132721972.jpg

I thought I was by my self. I only found ads about this bike. The chrome is so cool. Here a pic of the one I found about three month ago. Bike was all orginal except seat. So I model it after some advertising I foundView attachment 1021278
Cool bike. First girls bike that iv'e seen of the Amflite bikes, Very nice bike. I really like the color too. I have been considering putting white walls on mine, but first i have to deal with a tweaked frame issue. Enjoy and Ride On. Razin. P.S. The forks are totally cool too!!!

I forgot I had this. Somebody listed a complete set of AMF Roadmaster catalogs from 1956 to 1968 on Ebay a while back, but by the time I saw them, they were already sold. But the seller had pictures of all the covers, so I saved them. The AMFlite first appears on the cover of the 1964 catalog:

AMF RM 1964.jpg

Back