When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Roadmaster supreme drawing

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
The bikes that catfish posted belonged to Chuck Rosa. I'm not sure if he still owns the black/orange RMS but the green/green RMS was purchased by me.

I kept the original parts and blew the rest apart. It turns out that the frame was a fake (sex change) :rage:

Yeah,
There's way more of these bikes out there, than there actually is.
There's probably only a small handful of genuine CWC factory built bikes out there.
The rest have been fabricated, so it's definitely a buyer beware situation if your in the market for a 37/38 Roadmaster Supreme.
To the point, that if your bike is a restored bike, then it's probably a home built.

I agree, my restored black/orange is a documented genuine frame but that green/green was not as I was pissed when I found that out after purchase. Scratch that from the registry.

I don't think that the instrument dash console
was ever built either, but wouldn't that be a mind blower to come across one of those in somebody's shed?
That would definitely be a holy £#|+! moment.

0AB2A4C4-C509-4799-B8B7-D4C6BBC6A215.png

Is there more pics of this one out there?

Back