Roadmaster supreme on facebook

• REMINDER: There is a 2-day bump rule for Classifieds forums. Please take a moment to review the rules by clicking HERE.

This ad disappears when logged in

CWCMAN

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Mar 2, 2014
Sunny Southern California
With exception of the chain guard, seat and a few smalls, it's all there. WOW! original tank.

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
Jul 14, 2009
Evans, GA
I’d like to know what the serial number is if anyone has access to this bike. V/r Shawn

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
Jul 14, 2009
Evans, GA
This appears to be an original, untouched bike so things like rack and cathedral stem seem legit. Surprising not to see the typical rack and bellows stem. Bike was also equipped with locking fork so it was likely the deluxe version of this bike--Lobdell seat and whitewalls vice standard with long spring seat, no locker, and blackwalls. Lastly has the left side horn button. A lot of people don't realize there were two different tanks used on these. V/r Shawn

Last edited:

CWCMAN

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Mar 2, 2014
This is an amazing bike. Previously unknown and uncirculated. Looks to have all the major original parts.

Shawn, that rack has a D cell battery tube so I think it just looks odd because it has what looks to be a reflector in the place of the light.

Wonderful bike. One to add to the registry. I don't do the Facebook but would like to know if its for sale ?

fordmike65

Riding a '37 Colson Imperial
Mar 4, 2012
East Los
This is an amazing bike. Previously unknown and uncirculated. Looks to have all the major original parts.

Shawn, that rack has a D cell battery tube so I think it just looks odd because it has what looks to be a reflector in the place of the light.

Wonderful bike. One to add to the registry. I don't do the Facebook but would like to know if its for sale ?
The line's a mile long...and not presently for sale.

CWCMAN

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Mar 2, 2014
The line can be two miles long. Money talks and well you know the rest.............

now that I see a better picture of the rack. it's definitely not your typical RMS rack. Very interesting

39zep

Finally riding a big boys bike
Oct 10, 2007
Mission Viejo, United States
My guess is the rack is correct. Pin lug section where taillight mounts was cut off when reflector was replaced.

Jay81

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Apr 26, 2015
Roseville MI
The line can be two miles long. Money talks and well you know the rest.............

now that I see a better picture of the rack. it's definitely not your typical RMS rack. Very interesting
As of this morning, when I read through the comments, there was an offer (made publicly) of $10k as it sits.

This ad disappears when logged in
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture