When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Roadmaster supreme on facebook

-
This is an amazing bike. Previously unknown and uncirculated. Looks to have all the major original parts.

Shawn, that rack has a D cell battery tube so I think it just looks odd because it has what looks to be a reflector in the place of the light.

Wonderful bike. One to add to the registry. I don't do the Facebook but would like to know if its for sale ?

This is an amazing bike. Previously unknown and uncirculated. Looks to have all the major original parts.

Shawn, that rack has a D cell battery tube so I think it just looks odd because it has what looks to be a reflector in the place of the light.

Wonderful bike. One to add to the registry. I don't do the Facebook but would like to know if its for sale ?
The line's a mile long...and not presently for sale.

IMG_20181129_195827_01.jpg

The line can be two miles long. Money talks and well you know the rest.............

now that I see a better picture of the rack. it's definitely not your typical RMS rack. Very interesting

My guess is the rack is correct. Pin lug section where taillight mounts was cut off when reflector was replaced.

The line can be two miles long. Money talks and well you know the rest.............

now that I see a better picture of the rack. it's definitely not your typical RMS rack. Very interesting

As of this morning, when I read through the comments, there was an offer (made publicly) of $10k as it sits.

Back