When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Roadmaster... To Buy or Not To Buy...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
100!!!! So, you’re telling us you stole it. 😂

Glad to hear I got a deal! I was nervous about even paying that much because of all the rust on it. 😬

Evapo-Rust bath will hopefully do what its been doing for me on the fenders, chain guard, etc. I don't like to strip bikes unless I need to, and I don't want to do it to this one. I love all the striping on the rims and fenders, and the overall color scheme.

Photos will be taken today, so I'll start a new thread when I do. 😎

Ya dun good.

1000008794.jpg

I think it's my only 1952.
You'll have your standard one letter, five number ACw serial, as I remember, just before the AMF buyout and the quality still showed.
As above, the quality and strength of this paint seems unbeatable. I've now seen four others since my purchase of this one last fall and though they're not quite as nice, most are as complete and very clearly the same model.

Incidentally, one of the ones I researched Here from YEARS ago, had the same badge I had on my '47 Ladies. A very rare all brass "wings and wheel" crowned Royal Master badge. I've only ever seen the one I have and this photo of one. Both from different era CWC.
1000009585.jpg

I'd love to see the shape of your light!

Robin

Back