When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Roadmaster Whatsit?!

-

Red

'Lil Knee Scuffer
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg
Ok, I know she's a Roadmaster but I have no idea what year. She's been repainted and I suspect that front sprocket may be a replacement, possibly from a men's Roadmaster. The serial number is M175415. Big help, I know! I wish I could simply look it up.
Anyway, I'd like to know what's the oldest and newest she could be. There are two faint lines where the twin top bars join but no sign of a tank. This is how I got her. I think the rims are replacements and one pedal is for sure. The seat is a very heavy vinyl or rubber Mesinger. I'll post the label as It may help date her.

Any ideas?!

No oldest or newest, the bike was made in 1962, only year from 1936 on classic Roadmasters that an M was used

Ok, so, if I ever get decent weather on a weekend again, I want to at least do a touch up on her paint. Does anyone have a clear pic of the white lines on the chain guard and carrier of a '62 RM? I'm pretty good with a paintbrush and I think I could do some of it anyway.
Thanks!

Back