When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Roadmasters for sale or trade

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

jungleterry

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Hello everyone,these are the two road masters we have for sale or trade.Can bring one or both to Memory Lane for free pick up .We are looking for very nice original Western Flyer Supers or X 53 s.Please let us know if your interested at all and can help us out .Thank you all again for all your help .Take care
Terry and Tammy
Roadmaster Fleetwing 1250.00 sold
Roadmaster Restored New asking price 995.00

Last edited:
Yep my wife and I love the CWC .thats all we ride . I would like to get a couple of Murray's too that's why we are after those x 53 too . Made here in ohio too .

A couple of great looking bikes. Personally I like the ride of the CWCs a lot better than I do the Murray products. Good luck with your sales. V/r Shawn

Sorry for late replay ,getting ready for big toy train show at York pa this week and then over to memory lane .I did send you a pm this morning .Thank you again for your interest in our road masters.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back