When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rocket Jet Bicycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I haven't heard of this before so I expect it's a store brand for some retail chain. Post pictures of the bike and somebody here can probably tell you who made it.

Any info on this brand will be greatly appreciated.
Correction, Thunder Jet Bicycle by Chain Bicycle Co.
I haven't heard of this before so I expect it's a store brand for some retail chain. Post pictures of the bike and somebody here can probably tell you who made it.
I'm sorry, the correct name is Thunder Jet bicycle, made by The Chain Bicycle Co. There's a picture in my post on Birds of a Feather.
IMG_0691.JPG

IMG_0692.JPG

The Chain Bicycle Co. built bikes for lots of people but their own brand was Ross. Most of their bikes were typical department store bikes but they made some pretty nice mountain bikes in the early 1980's. But then they tried to move production overseas and went out of business. I've heard someone bought the name but no bikes are being built. Here's a thread discussing a bicycle similar to yours: https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/need-your-help-what-is-it.15566/#post-77489

The Chain Bicycle Co. built bikes for lots of people but their own brand was Ross. Most of their bikes were typical department store bikes but they made some pretty nice mountain bikes in the early 1980's. But then they tried to move production overseas and went out of business. I've heard someone bought the name but no bikes are being built. Here's a thread discussing a bicycle similar to yours: https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/need-your-help-what-is-it.15566/#post-77489
Thanks for the info

Back