When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rocket Racer

-
Bent a seat post and got the seat mounted. Pretty much a roller now, just needs pedals, and possibly a spotlight/headlight before I call her complete.

Wow, love the job you did on that chain guard, looks like it came with the bike. what holds the leather on that seat if there is no pan?
thanks

Wow, love the job you did on that chain guard, looks like it came with the bike. what holds the leather on that seat if there is no pan?
thanks
It's glued on with 3M90 adhesive. Just like I do the double pan seats for the top cover, except instead of using the 2nd pan to hold the folded under edges down, I glued another piece of cover material to the back side. Like I said, it's an experiment. I'm not sure how long it will last, but so far so good???

No not a bomb, but it did blow way more of my spare time than it was probably worth. LED conversion to an old tractor flood light. Works really good but will probably never get used unless I change out the bars so I can actually ride this bike in a night pub crawl or something.

Back