When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Rocket Sprocket for sale -"Sprock - o - Matic"

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$150.00 economy shipped within the 48 states
Zipcode

riderick

On Training Wheels
Skip tooth elliptical chainring. Marked "Sprock- O - Matic, Miami Florida". Engraved "power" and "speed" (settings/positions) and with the number 2693119. Circa 1954 - 1958. Teeth look unused, but there are some faint indications around the center front that it may have snuggled up to a crank arm once. Very good condition shiny chrome with some shelf wear and shelf dirt in the crevices. Couple very small spots of surface rust and a couple light scrathes on the back side. The photo of the back side might look like rust or discoloration, but it is the reflection of the photographer.
Paypal, F&F, cash on pick up, or even a USPS postal money order. Shipping will be as cheap as I can do it with protective packaging in a box, since I am paying for it. If you need it faster or with add -on shipping features, or want it shipped further afield, then you must pay extra for that. I would probably never mount it on a bicycle, but I like it and it is a nice, easy display item, so I am not inclined to accept best offers at this time. Please contact me by private message.
a reference online:
"SPROCK-O-MATIC CORP. has been set up 5/5/1954 in state FL. The current status of the business is Inactive. The SPROCK-O-MATIC CORP. principal address is 2815 NORTH MIAMI AVE, MIAMI, FL. Meanwhile you can send your letters to 2815 NORTH MIAMI AVE, MIAMI, FL. The company`s registered agent is CHERIKOF, GEORGE 607-11 OLYMPIA BLDG, MIAMI, FL. The company`s management are President, Director - Adelman Leonard, Vice President, Director - Payberg Carl, Vice President, Director - Johnston Walter. The last significant event in the company history is DISSOLVED BY PROCLAMATION which is dated by 4/25/1958. This decision is take in action on unknown."

Sooo....it is a piece of American (U.S.) mid-century failed manufacturing and marketing ephemera....

IMG_20200217_173514813 (2).jpg

IMG_20200217_173305987 (2).jpg

Back