When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Roll fast 60s ??

-

MAD BRAD

Finally riding a big boys bike
Latest find not cleaned yet looks like a 60s rollfast . Any body know what year model th
rollfast2_zps753cc39a-1.jpg
anks MB

Last edited:
Nice Brad...doesn't look like much cleaning is needed.
Be sure to get those original batteries (if there still in there) out of the tanklight. Hopefully they have never had batteries installed, and you have an NOS battery tray.

Space Racer?

looks like 62-66.possibly a space racer.very cool bike.congrats.

Now that is a name I like...Space Racer. I'd be interested in seeing literature on that Rollfast model.

Do you own one Spitfire?
Were they popular? Who sold them? First I've seen one. Ahhh.... another tanklight!! Makes one wonder just how many manufacturers / retailers carried these various tanklights.
Wish I had a picture of everyone of them.

rollfast

yep.i had two and currently have one.the one i have now is a 1955 space racer in rat rod form.i wasnt sure about that name either until another caber suggested it to me.the other bikes i have since sold; a 62-64 gold colored and a 1957 green and white.im not so sure that the bike in question would be called a space racer or space flyer.just trying to help.:confused:

Attachments

• IMG_1771.jpg
    IMG_1771.jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 227
  • IMG_1601.jpg
    IMG_1601.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 253
  • IMG_1788.jpg
    IMG_1788.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 714
Re rollfast

Guys thanks, serial number D130965. Bike is real cool we bought it sight unseen. A co worker went and got it. It was bought as a parts bike to fix my 59 Huffy eldo. THIS IS NOT HAPPENING. It is a snyder ent built bike has the se on side. I will clean her up. Here are some better pics it has some crust. I was told 58-62 have the adjustable rack. I seem to find bikes which no info is available for. 50S Monark Skyliner. It has gillete ambassador tires, some cracks hold air. light has no batteries inside looks good except seems like d cells wont fit to c cells or tray is gone. lens is great. Again than
rollfastdecal_zps82a2d9ea-1.jpg
]http://i1311.photobucket.com/albums/s666/bdodge9/rollfastfromt_zps87677e82.jpg[/IMG]ks

Last edited:
I'd say 58-62. I have a 63 Monty wards catalog, and the Snyder built bikes have the angular chainguard, like on spitfire's gold one.

batt tray bad

The tray is bad these are not easy to find. We will make something MB

Back