When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reduced Rollfast and JC Higgins brass bicycle locks w/keys

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Various
Payment Terms
PayPal family and friends is preferred
Zipcode

lgrinnings

I live for the CABE
Here are a couple of nice branded brass bicycle locks with keys.

[SOLD] JC Higgins brass bicycle lock features a clear and legible "JC Higgins" logo and script knocked out of a recessed area of black paint. The steel shank has a matching black protective coating that looks sharp. Lock functions perfectly and locks and unlocks easily. Comes with one key. $57 NOW $49 shipped in the US.

Rollfast brass bicycle lock features a clear and legible "Rollfast" logo embossed from a recessed rectangle of red paint. The shank appears to have a brass coating with some surface rust coming through. Lock functions perfectly and locks and unlocks easily. Comes with two keys. $63 NOW $55 shipped in the US.

When replying, please be sure to highlight the lock of interest. Payment via PayPal family and friends is preferred.

Please review pictures closely and message me if interested or with questions.

-Lester

P.S. Check out my other listings by clicking here: https://thecabe.com/forum/index/sell-trade-bicycle-parts-accessories-ephemera.4/?starter_id=9157

Last edited:
Back