When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rollfast Bike From Childhood ! Excited !

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

1969nam

Finally riding a big boys bike
I finally found my first bike.
1958GreenRollfast.jpg
Shamrock green Rollfast bike, on ebay. Serial # on left rear drop out (SE) C139917. The bike is being delivered today from Fedex. I have some literature for Rollfast. This bike has the shorter front fender with only 1 fender brace(stay). Tires 26x1.75. I would like to find a longer front fender so I can duplicate the 2 fender stays. I told the fellow to keep the basket. I would guess early 60's. I was 10 years old in 1960, so I put the bike time frame from 1959 to 1962. I slightly recall my head badge was oval with red angle border and Rollfast spelled out. I am 66, so as the year's fly by, my memory is sometimes short circuited. The green color is the key here, that is why I purchased the bike. I don't see green, mostly red Rollfast bikes. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Back