When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rollfast Bikes....

-
Two of mine, a 30's Rollfast 28"er, and a 41ish Hawthorne.
adamtinkererscollection007-1.jpg
adamtinkererscollection004-1.jpg

1 owner standard bike,mint unrestored,need information

Nice bike Hotrod! How did you get it so shiny? Ever consider putting a red, white and blue Standard badge on that bike?

CR

hi mate,I have been looking for information on a bike,I belive its a 40`s standard bike in pristine condition never been pulled apart,anyway,you are the first in weeks of looking,that even knew what a standard is,and the red white and blue,can you tell me anymore about these bikes,if this were a 66 year old car,I would say it had 500miles on the clock,even original tyres,if you can help please leave me a message or call me on 0416635797 nick,thanks yes thats right,never been taken apart,ever,screws still have the factory paint in them,its the best unrestored bike I have ever seen,thanks for your time.

Picture 033.jpg

Picture 035.jpg

Picture 038.jpg

Picture 036.jpg

Picture 034.jpg

Here's my addition to this thread. Nice 1 owner bike (well, 2 owner now)

RollfastHarvard1-1.jpg

This bike is original down to the checkered sidewall tires. The tires were flat on the bottom from sitting on the ground, and were rock hard. I set the wheels in the back of my truck for the afternoon on a hot and sunny Texas August day and in the matter of a couple hours they were soft enough to inflate and round out nicely. The original tubes even hold air.

Last edited:
Back