When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rollfast Bikes....

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Here’s my 1934 Hibbard true value hardware champion.

image.jpg

image.jpg

F454C3EE-82E9-4DCE-8B58-4BE9161823AB.jpeg

98BC328A-2841-4521-A531-7A0D115CB82B.jpeg

Jimbo. I like how you got the nexus gears rolling with the ichibike skiptooth cog. Jim B.... Did you score that blue basement bike? Ernbar that is some amazing original paint. @jimbo53 @Ernbar @Jim Barnard

Thanks, the paint cleaned up really well with WD40 and 0000 steel wool. I picked it up while visiting my brother in law in Ohio a few months ago, still having the original US Chain tires that looked new except for a slight gash on the front tire’s side wall so I replaced them since I ride all my bikes.

HELP, I need some 2 centss please. I just purchased this rollfast bike and can't find pics of another like it. numbers on bottom bracket are 05NS and under seat 80109, couldn't find a letter. What year do most think it is? and value please. last pics show the faint striping on tank and chain guard. Thought the Rs in the sprocket were neat

roll1.JPG

roll2.JPG

roll3.JPG

roll4.JPG

roll5.JPG

roll6.JPG

NS I believe stands for Snyder . Looks like a 1950 cause they stamped the year backwards for some reason. Mine is a 1946 and is stamped 64. Nice bike.

HELP, I need some 2 centss please. I just purchased this rollfast bike and can't find pics of another like it. numbers on bottom bracket are 05NS and under seat 80109, couldn't find a letter. What year do most think it is? and value please. last pics show the faint striping on tank and chain guard. Thought the Rs in the sprocket were neat

View attachment 1376314

View attachment 1376315

View attachment 1376316

View attachment 1376317

View attachment 1376318

View attachment 1376319
hi gene

Maybe I missed it, can someone explain the differences the 36-38 Snyder frames (fastbacks)
Maybe not the kind of details that you might be looking for, but I believe that Snyder bicycles would have had different serial number prefixes stamped on the bottom bracket crank hangers:
Snyder Little Falls NY.
1936-X
1937-Y
1938-Z
Excelsior Michigan City Ind.
1936-E
1937-F
1938-G.
[Might not be exclusive to sport motorbike frames].

Last edited:
Maybe not the kind of details that you might be looking for, but I believe that Snyder bicycles would have had different serial number prefixes stamped on the bottom bracket crank hangers:
Snyder Little Falls NY.
1936-X
1937-Y
1938-Z
1936-E
1937-F
1938-G.
Thanks for the info, I was thinking style/ visual differences! Seat post, drop outs things like that!

Snyder Little Falls NY.
1936-X
1937-Y
1938-Z
1936-E
1937-F
1938-G.
thanks for the info. i just purchased an american flyer and was told it was made by snyder. serial number X44249 so its a 36.

Back