When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rollfast black beauty value.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Sometimes ya just gotta go for it. Unless you're looking for a flip if you like it and can afford it then buy it. V/r Shawn

Well, this is awkward...

I bought this bike yesterday. After joining the forum, this was the first thread I find and obviously it caught my eye. I was about to take some pics of the bike and post it up here as my introductory post to the forums. Doing so would would have been lacking tact with me at least coming forward to explain the situation.

FWIW, I had no idea I was buying it out from under someone. As a buyer, I hate when that happens to me, especially if I advise that I am commited to buying. The seller made no mention that anybody else was interested. I initially messaged him around 10:30 yesterday morning, so clearly you had already been talking to him based on the time stamps of your posts here. The seller said he was working until 5pm, so I messaged him around 4:30 and he advised I could come over to check it out.

I hope you aren't too upset about it. I do still intend to post up some pictures on the forum, but wanted to advise you of this situation instead of you maybe just stumbling on my forum thread.

Thank you and hope you understand.

What should a buyer do with superfluous information that other potential buyers might kind of also be interested in buying a bike, (but without knowing their bids or offers)?

Ah hey, all good. Welcome to the cabe. I ended up just pivoting to a different bike. Anyone ever heard of a Ellsworth the ride. Nuvinci cvt hub. Really unique

Ah hey, all good. Welcome to the cabe. I ended up just pivoting to a different bike. Anyone ever heard of a Ellsworth the ride. Nuvinci cvt hub. Really unique
I have seen one listed on the local Craigslist, probably the same bike. Have you ridden a Nu Vinci hub bike before? Pretty interesting and those have a pretty wide gear range. Ellsworth was primarily a mountain bike brand, so I found those commuter/cruiser style bikes an interesting offering from them. Cool looking bike and should be a top notch item given Ellsworth's reputation.

Back