When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rollfast Project

-

johnsailp

'Lil Knee Scuffer
I don't know the Year of this bike but it was my Dads bike i am restoring it to ride with a group of Vintage riders! Gonna be cool stuff. My dad said he use to drag it upstairs to take it outside to ride it, he was maybe 10

And suggestions on making the paint look new would be a great help. Working on the chrome now

https://www.flickr.com/gp/jpactivity/59Np00

One way to start is the headbadge. Since I didn't see shots that focused on it, there are two to consider.

The 'ball bearing' badge

454610558_627045ab6f.jpg

and the round one with the diagonal logo panel

red_zps991a00d5-1.jpg

OH! Here's one I've never seen...

804d1a11d83250f4a333106010811999.jpg

but this is a balloon tire bike and only the first two would apply, the second being postwar, around 1948 was it?

A MARVELOUS ride indeed!

One way to start is the headbadge. Since I didn't see shots that focused on it, there are two to consider.

The 'ball bearing' badge

View attachment 682826

and the round one with the diagonal logo panel

View attachment 682827

OH! Here's one I've never seen...

View attachment 682828

but this is a balloon tire bike and only the first two would apply, the second being postwar, around 1948 was it?

A MARVELOUS ride indeed!

Check this out if you like Rollfast badges :)
https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/rollfast-badge-repository.65008/

What kind of tool would i use to get the BB off? I also need to remove the front Fork it is like a Loose tooth, what are some tricks that might help?

Thanks

red_zps991a00d5-1-jpg.jpg
This is the Logo i have on my Rollfast .. Working on the paint now we will see how it turns out. So what year would this bike be?

Look on the BB, there is usually a four digit code stamped there. The two numbers are the year, in reverse, so '35' would be '53.

1954 it reads This was my Dads bike when he was little , my grandfather bought him a bike that he would grow into! They lived in a hilly area and he said he road this thing everywhere!

Back