When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rollfast project

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Man, you been bustin tail on that. Nice job cleaning it up, I don't have the patients to something like that.

Man, you been bustin tail on that. Nice job cleaning it up, I don't have the patients to something like that.
Yeah...I have been spending a couple hours every day for the past week on it...the weather here has been crappy..so..can’t do much else....lots still left to do..

Got the cheap white paint stripped off the fenders..
20180417_084925.jpg
20180417_084947.jpg
20180417_085002.jpg
..not much original paint left on them

So...after many hours of stripping paint...cleaning rust off every nut..bolt..and part..cleaning and replacing bearings etc..i finally got the bike together...replaced the original bars with U bars...and got a nice original vintage messinger saddle of a fella on this forum....i think the bike cleaned up nice...just waiting for a set of cream thick brick tires to arrive..took it for a ride with the old tires on it and am very impressed with the solid feel of the ride!..i love it..
20180511_104204.jpg
20180511_104117.jpg
20180511_104335.jpg
20180511_104420.jpg
20180426_161439.jpg

OK - now when searching. EBay or Amazon. Neither one has any fir sale. Shame too. Could use the increase in pressure. Tho I prolly have to retrue. My wheels.
Yes...they are hard to find anywhere accept thru a felt dealership...I think motostrano carries them..

Back