When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rollfast Tanker, Serial # Help,...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Carbon

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Recently picked up this Rollfast tank bike for 50 bucks, long drive but to good of a price to refuse. The serial number reads " B 60849 " not sure if the Rollfast bikes share the same nomenclature as the Murray bikes, any help on a year model would be greatly appreciated.
picture813y-1.jpg

picture814-1.jpg

Last edited:
Nice original condition. Love the wear on the top tube as those wear marks could be from a newspaper bag. Note how the wear is on the top of the leading edge of the tank.....cool and what a great price too.
Sorry cant help on the year.
Happy fathers day, right?

Every bike collector should have a find like that. Especially us fathers.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Thanks, I passed on one just like this in really good condition complete a few months back for three bills so I jumped at the chance for this one at that price.

Well, after spending all afternoon takin er apart, I regreased everything, she came apart very easily suprisingly. I changed the wheelset and tires, pedals, torpedo headlight, chain, seat, seat post, bars and stem. The cranks and front sprocket polished out perfectly, no pitting at all, all the bearings cleaned up like new and repacked with Mobile One sythetic grease. This thing rides nice, big ole 48 tooth up front so I paired it up to a 22 rear drive sprocket, very smooth. With the old wheels still on I wiped the whole frame, fenders and fork down really good with alcohol and then put a couple coats of clear on it for the time being to help kind of seal it until I can do a frame off repaint and cherry her up. Here's how she turned out,...
RF4-1.jpg

RF3-1.jpg

RF1-1.jpg

RF2-1.jpg

Last edited:
Can any body tell me why I can't find one picture of the headbadge on my rollfast. And what does the FH55 next to seril # mean. Oh,& does a pair w/ serial#'s like 2755/FH55&#2756/FH55 "26-MENS ALL COMPLETE & in verey good shape help marketabilty much?

Can any body tell me why I can't find one picture of the headbadge on my rollfast. And what does the FH55 next to seril # mean. Oh,& does a pair w/ serial#'s like 2755/FH55&#2756/FH55 "26-MENS ALL COMPLETE & in verey good shape help marketabilty much?
Don't seem to be much interest in most Rollfast models.Cant get a straightforward answer about anything having Ta do with em

Back