When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rollfast Twin Tube or another?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
The rollfast is a cool retro bike, ride with pride. If your just tooling around great bike.You can do some power skids and show off.The red one is probably older and could be a rider fairly easy. You need to get a big cruiser set for the rollfast.

I was under the impression this was a legitimate forum. Not full of misguided information leading its way to a side hustle. The only credence I will give anyone is the dude who told me to enjoy it, or another. I’ll pass on the low ball offers which now seem more justified. Nobody spoke of the the positives. Like no rust, few scratches no dings , original paint.. the list goes on. ..tires.. or pointed out the original handle bars were on the other bike. I call it like I see ‘em. I call bogus. And I’m still waiting to see this illusive non digital photo. And that photo is the only reference in the world to this bike? That’s my takeaway? Hardly

The red bike looks like a 1950’s Huffman, the serial number should indicate its year of manufacture. The model appears to be the economy model, not made to accept a tear-drop tank, based on the truss tube height (at rear joint).

The black bike has the Snyder Enterprises stamp, (and looks like a lightly stamped #2); the Bendix “Red Band” hub may also indicate a date range. The 1960’s saw many peculiar bicycle frames, some of which take time to get an appreciation for their styling.

The original poster might consider clicking the report button, and requesting that the site administrators move this thread to the classic bicycles or middleweights forums, rather than the forum for muscle bikes. I am not sure what a muscle bike is, but to me the only muscle part might be the handle bars(?). Otherwise, the responses might be solely focused on those handle bars.

Last edited:
If you had taken the time to read any of the other information available you would know the difficulty in finding exact dates. There is endless advertisements throughout the extensive work done by others on the site. You were given the info you asked for with in the first few posts. Rollfast early 60's worth about $150.The guy who told you to enjoy was ME the same guy that half joked that if you do not want the incorrect handle bars I would be interested in them.There is no side hussel bro. If you can't take the heat get out of the frying pan.

The Rollfast is probably early '60s and it looks like the bars, stem, and seat are not original and I think the rack was added. This is a base level bike and if I had this bike at a swap would be tickled to get $100 for it. The red bike about $50-75 (parts). Those are my thoughts. V/r Shawn

I was under the impression this was a legitimate forum. Not full of misguided information leading its way to a side hustle.
Dandonatello:
I fear you may be perceiving some finagling that ain't here. I've been following this forum for some time and find the members to be cordial and helpful. We're all human and like a good deal, but I haven't seen anybody out to cheat. I hope that you continue to visit the forum, contribute to the advancement of bike knowledge and culture, and have fun messing around with bikes. Happy new year!

Anyone, anyone?:
I'm confused by the picture of the dropout on the black bike. Could anyone explain what's going on with that brake arm?

Back