When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rollfast V20

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

JKT

Wore out three sets of tires already!
$_57[7] (2).jpg
I bought this bike off eBay it was a buy it now or make offer... I wanted the tool box seat to restore for another bike. so I made a offer and the seller excepted it. I planed to take off the seat and hopefully sell the rest cheap to a co-worker that is thinking about buying a old bike to fix up and ride.. I decided to try to figure out what it was and have come to the conclusion it is a Rollfast V20 I thought it might be a V200 so I stripped the paint on part of the fork to see if there was any chrome on it but there isn't any.... so its the V20 or K20.... missing the tank and rack and a few other things... this has changed my plans for now... so the search is on to see if I can find whats missing !! if anyone has any of the missing pieces please PM me with what you have... thanks, John
INBOX35469dea7d04a7f75d3d202cb4302dd79f86f[1].jpg
INBOX354685ab1ac0274a33fe594bc7f690bd3f4bc[1].jpg

Last edited:
Back