When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rollfast

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Howard Gordon

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I just finished up this Rollfast to add to my collection. I started out with the tank, and built the bike around it. Already on the bench is a Twin Flex, and next in line, a Blister Tank Colson. Still having fun, Howard Gordon
100_5019.JPG

howard you do super nice work!!! good to see you at memory lane its allways a lot of fun . i am just finishing up the green monark , got to get the crash rails chromed up and a few more things . on to the next one is another monark super deluxes. like you i sored some good parts from memory lane and thanks to every one at memory lane for putting on all this work to have the show . from bicycle larry

monark bicycles 002.JPG

I just found this curious Elgin lightweight. I've had a bunch of Elgin's, but have never seen this frame & carrier. Does anyone know the Model, year, ballpark value? # 179994, Musselman M brake, N Departure front. Allstate 16 x 1.375. Thank's in advance.

Back