When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rollfast

-

Howard Gordon

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I just finished up this Rollfast to add to my collection. I started out with the tank, and built the bike around it. Already on the bench is a Twin Flex, and next in line, a Blister Tank Colson. Still having fun, Howard Gordon
100_5019.JPG

howard you do super nice work!!! good to see you at memory lane its allways a lot of fun . i am just finishing up the green monark , got to get the crash rails chromed up and a few more things . on to the next one is another monark super deluxes. like you i sored some good parts from memory lane and thanks to every one at memory lane for putting on all this work to have the show . from bicycle larry

monark bicycles 002.JPG

I just found this curious Elgin lightweight. I've had a bunch of Elgin's, but have never seen this frame & carrier. Does anyone know the Model, year, ballpark value? # 179994, Musselman M brake, N Departure front. Allstate 16 x 1.375. Thank's in advance.

Back