When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rolling Meth Lab For Two!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

OldSkipTooth

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Bike-New-Meth-Lab_0688297934.jpg

Sudafed..lol..Went to pick up a box several years ago for a friend who was sick..looked and looked, no sudafed. Asked the pharmacist if they had any. She said they did, behind the counter. I told her I needed some and she looked at me quite intently then handed me this form "fill this out, I need your ID" What? Okay....After I finally got some I had to ask what the hassle was about, she informed me it was made to make meth. I almost felt guilty buying it?!

We use Muriatic acid to clean the white haze on fresh masonry. Home depot stopped selling it for a while, when I could find it in hardware stores it was now " behind the counter ". Thought it was a terrorism thing, no, they told me it was used for making crystal meth, I asked " what else do I need." Nice bike, don't usually don't go for tandems.

We use Muriatic acid to clean the white haze on fresh masonry. Home depot stopped selling it for a while, when I could find it in hardware stores it was now " behind the counter ". Thought it was a terrorism thing, no, they told me it was used for making crystal meth, I asked " what else do I need." Nice bike, don't usually don't go for tandems.
Hahahhahahha. "what else do I need?!" Good show.

Back