When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rolling Meth Lab For Two!

-

OldSkipTooth

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Bike-New-Meth-Lab_0688297934.jpg

Sudafed..lol..Went to pick up a box several years ago for a friend who was sick..looked and looked, no sudafed. Asked the pharmacist if they had any. She said they did, behind the counter. I told her I needed some and she looked at me quite intently then handed me this form "fill this out, I need your ID" What? Okay....After I finally got some I had to ask what the hassle was about, she informed me it was made to make meth. I almost felt guilty buying it?!

We use Muriatic acid to clean the white haze on fresh masonry. Home depot stopped selling it for a while, when I could find it in hardware stores it was now " behind the counter ". Thought it was a terrorism thing, no, they told me it was used for making crystal meth, I asked " what else do I need." Nice bike, don't usually don't go for tandems.

We use Muriatic acid to clean the white haze on fresh masonry. Home depot stopped selling it for a while, when I could find it in hardware stores it was now " behind the counter ". Thought it was a terrorism thing, no, they told me it was used for making crystal meth, I asked " what else do I need." Nice bike, don't usually don't go for tandems.
Hahahhahahha. "what else do I need?!" Good show.

Back