When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rolling Relics Alameda,Ca. Ride

-

slick

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
We will be cruising around the beautiful island of Alameda on Saturday August 18th with our very own @islandschwinn as our leader. Meet up at 9am and LEAVE by 10am from the Petco in the South shore shopping center. We will visit the U.S.S. Hornet aircraft carrier which served duty in the Doolittle Raid, have lunch at La Penca Azul mexican restaurant which has super burritos as big as my forearm, and also have a final stop at Faction Brewing company which gives great views of San Francisco across the water from us.

Also, I'm attempting to get a record number of Mercury Pacemaker bikes together for this ride. So far we're at 5... hopefully 7. We'll see. So if you own one, come on out.

So let's cruise around Alameda on some vintage iron. See you all August 18th at 9am.

This future enthusiast gives the Alameda ride a thumbs up.
12065D14-8391-4A16-B13D-427A5DD461CB.jpeg

One week away! Who's ready to ride? My pacemaker is good to go, all cleaned up. It's going to be a great day in the bay area.

Back