When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rolling Relics Alameda,Ca Ride

-
Only pic I took. Was kinda busy.
20220827_145127.jpg

Another wonderful day in the bay riding our old bikes. Arrived early and met up with Gary @gkeep before the ride. What a gentlemen. Gave me a history lesson of old Alameda. Good to see everyone again. Love seeing all the amazing old bikes.

Had a great day. Thanks Brian @island schwinn for hosting.

02 '22 Rolling Relics (Alameda).jpg

My '37-'38 Shelby Traveler

03 '22 Rolling Relics (Alameda).jpg

04 '22 Rolling Relics (Alameda).jpg

05 '22 Rolling Relics (Alameda).jpg

06 '22 Rolling Relics (Alameda).jpg

07 '22 Rolling Relics (Alameda).jpg

09 '22 Rolling Relics (Alameda).jpg

10 '22 Rolling Relics (Alameda).jpg

Mr. Gary Quail sharing his story of the '54 Schwinn Red Phantom

11 '22 Rolling Relics (Alameda).jpg

12 '22 Rolling Relics (Alameda).jpg

Gary's @PlasticNerd killer Shelby Speedline Airflow

13 '22 Rolling Relics (Alameda).jpg

14 '22 Rolling Relics (Alameda).jpg

My buddy Armando's Haiwatha Arrow

15 '22 Rolling Relics (Alameda).jpg

Last edited:
When I heard from Steve @ballooney he was bringing this old Schwinn, I had to come for sure. Love all the old bikes, but I'm a Schwinn fan at heart. To see this original old Schwinn in person, what a treat for me. My only regret on this fun day, I didn't get to ride this '40 hanging cantilever. Steve offered a couple of times before the ride started, but every time I got distracted. Amazing condition.

01 '22 Rolling Relics (Alameda).jpg

08 '22 Rolling Relics (Alameda).jpg

When I heard from Steve @ballooney he was bringing this old Schwinn, I had to come for sure. Love all the old bikes, but I'm a Schwinn fan at heart. To see this original old Schwinn in person, what a treat for me. My only regret on this fun day, I didn't get to ride this '40 hanging cantilever. Steve offered a couple of times before the ride started, but every time I got distracted. Amazing condition.

View attachment 1687442

View attachment 1687443
Hey Eddie, the offer to ride this gem is open ended. Anytime my friend.

Back