When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rolling Relics S.F. Ride

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

slick

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
It's that time of year again and it's been awhile to say the least. So...here we go. July 31st, 2021 Saturday, we will meet up in San Francisco at the Hi Dive bar at 9:30am and LEAVE at 10:30am. The Hi Dive bar is located on the Embarcadero at Pier 28 right under the Oakland,Bay Bridge. Directly next door is Reds Java house as well. We usually park right next door in the paid parking lot but that has been taken over as a Covid test spot. I believe it is still occupied at the moment but I'll check. There is a parking lot across the street we can use as well as a few more along the Embarcadero. Our first stop is lunch at Fishermans Wharf so I'd suggest eating early and light. We should be at lunch at 11am. After that we cruise to the Palace of Fine Arts and the Golden Gate bridge and back. So dust off your bikes, check your brakes because there is two hills we walk up, not bad, it is S.F. after all, and get out and RIDE! Chime in if you are making the ride here so I can get a rough headcount. I have about 25 already confirmed on social media. Thanks!

Also note, there is a Giants game at 1:05pm so get there early and snag parking. I'm sure the lots will fill up fast. Also, the closer you park to the stadium will be more expensive. Even if you guys park closer to Pier 39 and pedal towards us wouldn't be such a bad idea to save on parking fees. The lot next to Reds Java is usually $10 all day if you get there before 10am I believe?? Or was it 9am? I can't recall? The last time I was by there though it was being used for Covid activities so hopefully that will be cleared up by now?? I'll do some research to help you guys out.

You can park for free over in the Marina District on weekends, about a 3.5 mile ride back along Fishermans Wharf to Reds Java House doing a reverse of the morning ride. So, lots of backtracking but it's free and looking at the street signs on google maps you're good all day on weekends. Not too far from he Wharf area if thats where you end up at the end of the day.

The budget is gonna be tight, but it looks like we're gonna make it! I have a few extra vacation days, so were heading up Thursday and staying in San Carlos for a couple of nights. Just 30 min South of SF. We'll be hanging at Devil's Canyon Brewing Friday afternoon if anyone wants to stop by and have a beer or a bite to eat. They have several food trucks, a few bands and so many delicious fresh brewed beers on tap you'll want to try them all. Message me if you want to meet up. First round is on me!

Absolutely love this ride,
especially because it's Sat. in S.F. and Sun. in Marin Co.!
Sunday is Aug.1st: CC monthly ride in Long Beach.
Is anybody doing both?🤪
We're staying home.
I'll be riding to Long Beach.

Missing my Northern rider-friends....🥰

DId a little parking recon today since I had to go into the office. Confirming the flat weekend $10 rate by Reds Java House. Parking lot was basically empty today at 1pm. Still pretty much empty office buildings but I did see a few vacationing families walking around. Might be much less traffic along the wharf Saturday then in past years.

P.S. Highs today along the Marina and Crissy Field in the upper 50s. Expect the same Saturday, maybe a 60-62 but probably a windy 56 out by Fort Point and up on the GG Bridge.

Last edited:
Back