When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rolling Relics S.F. Ride

-

Ltitle bit foggy

Great pictures everyone & a great variety of vintage steel ridden... Wish I could've made this one too... Just not in the cards this year with the CYCLONE COASTER ride the following day down here... Always a good time up there @ this ride with our extended family the ROLLING RELICS... We will do it again soon

Ridden not Hidden - Frank

Last edited:
Wow! Fantastic bikes! Thanks to everyone for posting the pics. Looks like it was a fabulous ride. I couldn't make it this year but next year I'll try to set the date aside. Thanks to the Rolling Relics!

Good morning Caber’s!
Sorry we missed that ride! We have a vintage bike club in the east bay that we started this year. We call ourselves the Rusty Relics. We’re a small group (about 10 members). We recently did a ride with the 925 bike life group. They’re mostly stretched modern bikes. They were very welcoming to us joining them on their ride and encouraged us to invite more old school bikes for their next ride. So I would like to invite you all to attend! It’s going to be held on Friday the 13th at 6:30 in Pleasanton Ca! Hope many of you will come!

21E7C4F2-09E5-4AD6-A8BF-A9C56E0D2192.jpeg

B4323781-B9FB-4DD7-90A6-16C47C39BF21.jpeg

73735879-5A8E-4660-BF47-50448433DEE6.png

Good morning Caber’s!
Sorry we missed that ride! We have a vintage bike club in the east bay that we started this year. We call ourselves the Rusty Relics. We’re a small group (about 10 members). We recently did a ride with the 925 bike life group. They’re mostly stretched modern bikes. They were very welcoming to us joining them on their ride and encouraged us to invite more old school bikes for their next ride. So I would like to invite you all to attend! It’s going to be held on Friday the 13th at 6:30 in Pleasanton Ca! Hope many of you will come!

View attachment 1459534

View attachment 1459535

View attachment 1459536
The Rolling Relics ride again in Alameda August 28th. Meet at Petco at Southshore Center at 10 am and ride at 11. Bring out your favorite vintage rider.

Back