When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rolling Relics San Francisco ride July 28th 2018

-

slick

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
It's that time of year again.... for my 8th annual San Francisco ride. July 28th we meet up at the Hi Dive bar directly under the Bay bridge on the Embarcadero next to Red's Java house. Meet up at 10am and pedal off by 11am. Eat breakfast before you come out because our first stop is fisherman's wharf for lunch which is 15 mins away. Afterwards we visit the Palace of Fine arts and travel to the Golden Gate Bridge and cruise our vintage bikes across. This is the best Rolling Relics ride of the year with riders all the way from southern California's world renown Cyclone Coaster group as well as the Northwests one and only Skid Kings club. So get ready for the time of your life with tons of photo ops in store. See you Saturday July 28th at 10am.

P.S. July is Shelby month in Shelby Ohio so we celebrate here on the west coast as well so if you own one, bring it out and celebrate the best bike ever manufactured. Shelby!

image.jpeg
The group shot from last years ride.

My bad.
I was looking for pictures from last year, and found that one.
Looking forward to the San Francisco ride.
Hopefully the weather will be clear.
Although, after the heat wave we just had, a little San Francisco fog would feel pretty good.

If I'm not mistaken, this is the park/parking area where we started the ride on Sunday last year.
We will meet here again, on the Sunday after the Rolling Relics, San Francisco ride at 10:00am with kick stands up around 10:40ish.
We will wait for stragglers if notified in time.
The Bicycle History Museum in Fairfax will be our destination.
It's a small site but extremely rich in interest and history, so support your local cycling museum, and please join us for a fun day of riding amongst the scenic beauty that is Marin County.
More to come, I'm sure, so please check back here for any updates that may arise.
image.jpeg

If I'm not mistaken, this is the park/parking area where we started the ride on Sunday last year.
We will meet here again, on the Sunday after the Rolling Relics, San Francisco ride at 10:00am with kick stands up around 10:40ish.
We will wait for stragglers if notified in time.
The Bicycle History Museum in Fairfax will be our destination.
It's a small site but extremely rich in interest and history, so support your local cycling museum, and please join us for a fun day of riding amongst the scenic beauty that is Marin County.
More to come, I'm sure, so please check back here for any updates that may arise.View attachment 837109

Yup, that’s the spot. No time limit for free parking on Sundays. The huge gazebo is tough to miss.

DBEB1F1E-3424-4D42-9F5F-84DB045FD2E5.jpeg

Last edited:
Back