When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rolling Relics San Francisco ride July 28th 2018

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I’ll be there on my Shelby.
45FAD7CF-F081-48AC-9E72-0253B2D8CEF5.jpeg

I’ll be there on my Shelby.
I don’t mind the fog but the blasting wind. C’mon I’m pushin 70 pounds here.
I will be there with @Cory and @mrg on my Elgin
Make sure you install a chain on that Beauty Chris; WOW!
I have weighed my Electric with a scale and its only 53 lbs.
I doubt that Shelby is over 60.
Maybe we could mount it to the roof-rack on the Prius?
IMG_7049.JPG

I will be there with @Cory and @mrg on my Elgin
Make sure you install a chain on that Beauty Chris; WOW!
I have weighed my Electric with a scale and its only 53 lbs.
I doubt that Shelby is over 60.
Maybe we could mount it to the roof-rack on the Prius?
View attachment 842627

Thanks for reminding me about a chain. I was gonna Fred Flintstone it through SF.... Looool I’ve had a NOS Diamond in a bag for ever. Popped it on yesterday and took red for its inaugural ride in about 80 years. Looking forward to seeing everyone! I wonder if my scale goes that high to weigh it. :eek: and your Elgin is awesomeness!!!

It's 9am and I'm looking out my office window at San Bruno Mountain, it's somewhere there in the fog. Plenty of fog this morning but it has been clearing by afternoon. Wind will probably be up as it is every afternoon on the bridge. The nice thing about that 52 degree temp on the Golden Gate bridge is your IT's IT doesn't melt too fast so you have time to savor it, right Mark? ;)

I've been looking forward to this ever since last years ride. Morning ferry over to the city, cool bikes, fun people, great scenery, ultimate staycation!

Gary

I did the ride last weekend for fun. It started off windy and cold but cleared up and the wind died around lunch time. Sunny and gorgeous for the rest of the day. Dont worry about the wind, I'm leading and will cut through it all on my AIRFLOW. So do what the others do and draft off me like Nascar. Lol
See you all Saturday... and Sunday for the Marin ride.

Back