When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rolling Relics San Francisco ride

-
@tryder My good friend Scott is a dog sitter but im not sure if he's riding with us this year or not. I'll ask.

Hi All,

Traffic alert for Saturday morning. During this mornings commute I noticed a message flashing on the Fremont St. Bay Bridge offramp that Fremont St. will be closed for the weekend. I did little search and found this information. It looks like Fremont St will be closed at the demolition site but there is no mention of the off ramp being closed. You should be able to get off the bridge on the left side and then turn right on Harrison to get down to the parking lot on the pier next to the Hi Dive and Reds Java House .

Fremont Street Full Closure / Demolition Weekend Friday night July 28th @ 7:00PM through Monday July 31 @ 5:00AM (Between Mission and Howard Streets:( A full closure of Fremont Street is required during Phase 2 of the Fremont Street temporary bridge demolition and removal. Road closure and heavy demolition will start Friday night, July 28th at 7:00PM, with Fremont reopening Monday, July 31st at 5:00AM. This work will occur 24 hours per day and include high noise and vibration levels. This work is scheduled at night or weekends due to the requirements of SFMTA for Fremont Street traffic control. Local access will always be available. We apologize for any inconvenience as we remove the last of the three temporary steel bridges to be removed as part of the Project.

This girls "Penco" branded (JcPennys Co.) Pacemaker is a 1940 bought in a San Francisco JcPennys. Soon to go home for her first ride in a very long time! Oh....and my ride. :sunglasses:
IMG_1224.JPG
IMG_1241.JPG

IMG_1241.JPG

Back