When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rolling Relics San Francisco ride

-
No clue gentlemen. As soon as Newsom opens up our state, we will go from there. Doesn't look like Trump will be doing it anytime soon. So we might not have any rides at all this year at this rate.

FYI - Newsom is the one that is in charge of our state of California & what is open & is not open - The President is not

The Governors of each state are in charge of their states guidelines & as far as San Francisco goes - the San Francisco board of supervisors are in charge of that decision & then Gov. Newsom makes the final decision

I hope we are able to do this ride - one of my favorites with the Rolling Relics & friends from far & near .. Only time will tell

1589653958697.jpeg

I sure hope this one happens. The wife and I would love to come from Arizona to do this ride.

I Know this Thread is 3 years old,,but as of Today June 27 2020 Just 4 days ago The Pier next to The Coffee Shop ,was used as a Covid testing zone and the line was down the Embarkadaro in both directions,,And the Hi Dive was all closed up,ITS HARD TO SAY WHERE A MAN WENT WRONG,MIGHT BE HERE ,OR IT MIGHT BE THERE,,,And here in Fairfax,,I doubt our Museum will be openFor Our Sunday Marin ride Does not look too good either ,,,I Had BIG PLANS FOR THIS ,,but Things Have Changed :dizzy:

Last edited:
So Friday I went to the city since it was my day off work being an essential now and working for UPS. Here's what i found. As stated above.... the parking lot next to Reds Java House is an official Covid testing station. So that's out. Jack's bar where we typically have our after party is till up for lease as in the 1st photo. The Fisherman's wharf area is a total disaster. All businesses along that area are boarded up, streets are destroyed awaiting new pavement which I HIGHLY doubt it will be done in a few weeks. As far as food and bars, I ate at In N Out and that was a pain in the ass. Most all other food joints were closed. Bars....a couple were open with extremely limited seating. So all in all, no ride this year gang. Sorry. It's just a mess and not worth the road trip for most of you. This would have been the 10th annual ride and unfortunately it won't be. Sorry gang.

20200626_114627.jpg

20200626_123344.jpg

20200626_130411.jpg

20200626_130929.jpg

20200626_130420.jpg

Back