When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rolling Relics San Francisco ride

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Thanks guys for the input. The wife and myself will try to get there and ride. Golden Gate park sounds like a great place to start. If we end up going I will post up a couple days before if anybody local wants to join us. Arizona this time off year is way to hot to do much riding and have wanted to ride San Francisco since I seen photos from this ride years ago.

The last time I rode Golden Gate park was beautiful but you'd better have something with gears. It wasn't fun on a single speed ballooner. I rode with the New Belgium Fat Tire event that was being held there (which was canceled unfortunately) but the hills sucked. Coasted down hill half of the ride and had to stand up on the pedals the other half to get back. The route I use for our ride is pretty much the flattest in the city.

The last time I rode Golden Gate park was beautiful but you'd better have something with gears. It wasn't fun on a single speed ballooner. I rode with the New Belgium Fat Tire event that was being held there (which was canceled unfortunately) but the hills sucked. Coasted down hill half of the ride and had to stand up on the pedals the other half to get back. The route I use for our ride is pretty much the flattest in the city.
[/QUOTE

Slick
Thanks for the info. Can you post your route info. I ride a 56 wasp and lets just say I'm a little big boned flat is what I'm looking for.

Well the wife and I are doing our road trip. We will be in San Francisco on the 12th of August a Wednesday. I know it's the middle of the week but if a couple of local riders want to meet and ride with us that would be cool. If not that works also. Shoot me a PM. Thanks everybody with the help on this.

Well the wife and I are doing our road trip. We will be in San Francisco on the 12th of August a Wednesday. I know it's the middle of the week but
I have made the trip for the ride, then stayed an extra day, so I could get multiple amazing flavors of IT'S IT Ice Cream Sandwiches from the factory.
Check it out while in SanFrancisco.
IMG_3015.jpg

Back