When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rolling Relics San Francisco ride

-
Gonna be epic !
308.jpg

If anyone is sticking around on Sunday and wants to go for a fun ride up in Marin let me know. We can do the main bike drag from Corte Madera to Fairfax. Super flat and hard to get lost, just follow the other bikes. There are plenty of optional loops and cool stuff to explore and check out. Lots of little towns with coffee shops, markets, lunch spots, and beer taps to enjoy. There's even a killer bicycle museum in Fairfax with a bunch of interesting bikes from TOC to the golden era of early mountain biking starting in the 70s.

Roughly 6 easy miles each way, piece of cake.

If anyone is sticking around on Sunday and wants to go for a fun ride up in Marin let me know. We can do the main bike drag from Corte Madera to Fairfax. Super flat and hard to get lost, just follow the other bikes. There are plenty of optional loops and cool stuff to explore and check out. Lots of little towns with coffee shops, markets, lunch spots, and beer taps to enjoy. There's even a killer bicycle museum in Fairfax with a bunch of interesting bikes from TOC to the golden era of early mountain biking starting in the 70s.

Roughly 6 easy miles each way, piece of cake.
Next year ! I will be back and will do the Sunday ride... That's like COOOOOLLL DADDY-O.....

The Sunday ride sounds good to me. Around 10am Ok? I have to give a close friend a ride to S.F.O. Around 6am Sunday morning. We're staying at the Zephyr hotel by Fisherman's Wharf Saturday night.

The Sunday ride sounds good to me. Around 10am Ok? I have to give a close friend a ride to S.F.O. Around 6am Sunday morning. We're staying at the Zephyr hotel by Fisherman's Wharf Saturday night.

10am meet up works, 10:30 roll out just to make things easy. I'll post up some ride details later including start spot, general route, side loops, activities, and recommendations for eats and drinks along the way there or back.

Back