When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rolling Relics Yosemite Ride

-
Bumping up the epic Yosemite ride. This is the view from the end of the ride. This is our bbq dinner spot. Lower Yosemite falls behind us where you can enjoy the sounds of the falls as you munch out and enjoy some great family fun.
FB_IMG_1431928724231.jpg

I'm interested in taking my family of 4. Any kid friendly riders? My 5yr old will need s playmate.

Hi Slick,

Put me down for two for the ride and BBQ. My father and I will drive up there early Saturday morning.

I would like to know where everybody meets up before the ride?, and the start time?

I go to Yosemite several times per year for Photography but it has been several years since my dad has been back.

I brought him in February of 2010 to take an image of the "Last Light on Horse Tail Fall" and also ride bicycles around the Valley.

Here are a few images from that time...

Schwinns in Yosemite.jpg

Last Light On Horse Tail Fall Resized.jpg

Ok gang....im officially putting a cap on this ride. So everyone who chimed in here including Mr. Kustomsoul above and anyone who texted either myself or Brian are in. We're officially over 60 riders at this point and it's extremely tough to navigate through the park with pedestrians and even tougher to cook for 60 plus people. So....we're glad to have you all and can't wait to see you!! If anyone needs to cancel, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, chime in here or text myself of Brian. Thank you all and see you all in a quite a few weeks. Roll Vintage gang...

The Yosemite ride is right around the corner. Only two and a half weeks to go!! The big dilemma, what will you be riding? Hmmm......

My coworker is a professional photographer and will be riding with us so bring your best bikes out and he will photograph them. His photos have been used in many publications and ads.
FB_IMG_1431999780077.jpg
IMG_34042465085383.jpeg
FB_IMG_1431919082966.jpg

Trying to get one ready for this ride, but going to work the next 2 weekends so that I can switch and be able to make it up with you guys. Maybe if I pull a few all-nighters...

I pulled an all weeker to get the bug eye to Long Beach. Lol.

Sleep wasn't in my curiculium. Lol

Back