When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rolling Rock Cruiser

-
The Country Time Cruiser is real, mine looks just like the one @Xlobsterman posted, except it doesn't have a tank. And I saw one somewhere with black fenders instead of chrome.

From that timeframe (late 1990s, early 2000s) I can only think of:

Country time lemonade stingray (my neighbor has one)
Is that Country time cruiser in this thread a real thing? Have not seen those before!
Binford 6100 cruiser
Rolling Rock cruiser

Any I'm missing? Maybe some one-off regional models?

The Country Time Cruiser is the real deal, although they didn't come with a tank.

There is also a 2009 Fat Tire Ale Cruiser that I have seen, and I would buy one of those if the opportunity presented itself..............

Where are the serial numbers located on those bikes? I have a frame with serial #D84938 on rear drop out I,m finding 1952 as year that does not dseem correct wonder if it is 90's

That number doesn't appear in any 50s Schwinn sequences I have been able to find. The number is pretty short for anything modern. It has the right number of digits for an 80s Huffy date code (and those are on the dropout), but the numbers don't decode to make any sense. Schwinn sometimes dropped a digit. That could throw it into a newer Schwinn sequence. This is why we always want pictures.

Back