When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ross Barracuda Collection

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

jungleterry

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Hello my wife and i decided to down size are Ross Barracuda collection so if anyone has ever wanted to own a nice Ross Barracuda please let us know .Have about 25 or so for sale .Please feel free to contact us direct at [email protected] or (440)228-0291 .i will add a few pictures here so you have a idea of what we have for sale .Thank you very much for your interest. The bikes in the bottom picture are staying but many of the others are for sale . Just send back a picture of the one your interested in and I will let you know if avalible and how much . They ranch from 250 .00 to 2000.00 . Thank you very much Terry and Tammy

Last edited:
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg

Going to be grand parents for first time next week and not going to have the time for all these bikes . Plus setting up a web sight to help others with there Ross questions and needs .we still have plenty more lol .hope to find homes for about 30 of them so we only have a couple dozen to work with . Thank you for asking . Take care terry and Tammy

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back