When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rotrax Lepremiere

-

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
I've had this one for a while but have finally got busy on it. Building this one with vintage components and even had me a custom jersey made to go with it. Its a 1962--same age as me! V/r Shawn
DSC_0008 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0374 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0375.JPG
DSC_0376.JPG
DSC_0377.JPG
DSC_0378.JPG
DSC_0379 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0380 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0810 - Copy.JPG

Seat and tires added. I should have the rear derailleur next week and am working on the front derailleur and pedals. From there its just bar tape, put my hoods on the brake levers, add cables, tune, and ride! V/r Shawn

DSC_0846 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0847 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0848 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0849 - Copy.JPG

It looks great, Shawn.
What rims did you go with, and are you looking for a 1st generation Record front derailleur?

Thanks Marty. For now I just went with Rigida with Normandy hubs until I can find a decent set of Dunlop 32/40 rims with some Bayliss Wiley hubs. So far this is about the only place I've compromised. I need the 1st gen Campy derailleur (no slot). There is one on Ebay right now out of Italy and I may just go ahead and get it. Looking for either some Brampton or Lyotard pedals (9/16"). V/r Shawn

Back