When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Round 2 of Name...that...Ballooner!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Guess what showed up today?!? The original Allstate Safety Tread tires i dreamed of for this bike. They look every bit as amazing as I dreamed they would even just hanging there by zipties. Haha
Stay tuned cause it only gets better!

65E9D36E-CA33-4459-8626-A9A745188973.jpeg

Looking good! I really do like this bike. That row in the background looks mighty fine as well. You have great taste Tacochris!

Looking good! I really do like this bike. That row in the background looks mighty fine as well. You have great taste Tacochris!
Thanks buddy! This bike is one of my favorites so far and im treating it that way. The blackwalls are a first for me but its what this bike called for so i do whats best for the bike.

I think you're right on the blackwalls, they just look right on this one. I'm hoping to find some yard art like this to rescue out here but I live in gold country in Cali where people think they're stuff is made of gold. Still, deals can be found so the search is ongoing. :cool:

I think you're right on the blackwalls, they just look right on this one. I'm hoping to find some yard art like this to rescue out here but I live in gold country in Cali where people think they're stuff is made of gold. Still, deals can be found so the search is ongoing. :cool:
Its like that everywhere these days buddy....you have to leave the paved roads to find these kinda bikes in most cases.
I found this one leaning against an old gas station being used as decoration.

Back