When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Royal Oak and M/L Classic Bicycle Swap Week 9/18-9/24

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

pkleppert

Finally riding a big boys bike
Start the Classic Bicycle Swap Week by stocking up at the Royal Oak Classic Bicycle Swap Meet being held at the Royal Oak Farmer's Market 316 East 11 Mile Rd. 48067 and then make an all day visit at the Henry Ford Museum in Dearborn MI. Next, drive about an hour and a half down to the Memory Lane Swap Meet at the Wood County Fairgrounds 900 W. Poe Rd, Bowling Green OH. 43402 Thursday thru Saturday. Here's a chance to spend some quality time with our local collector's

Royal Oak flyer-8.5x11-2022.jpg

MLC FALL SWAP 2022 001.jpg

I just realized there is a 4 day gap between shows. Makes it difficult for travelers to do both...
There is the Henry Ford Museum, Greenfield Village, the Detroit Zoo, Sleepy Hollow (Jerry Peters Jr.) bunch of craft beer joints in Royal Oak and the "GAP" is only 3 days, not 4

Is anyone from California driving to ML? Or are any collectors/dealers who visit CA regularly going? I have a bike I purchased a while back that can be brought to ML and would like to figure out a way to get it here to CA. Of course you'd be compensated for your time and trouble. Please PM me if you can help. Thanks on advance.

Last edited:
Back